Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2005/01/26 10:02:51 UTC

public Gump build hosed by apt-get upgrage

Hi all,

When I upgraded brutus apt-get installed sablevm as /usr/bin/java,
which I didn't realize until I saw the build failures.

I've removed the symlink to java, javac and javadoc in /usr/bin and
hope the next builds are going to work.

Stefan

Re: public Gump build hosed by apt-get upgrage

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
I've manually started a new public build at about 4am PST.  This right
now fights a Kaffe build for the CPU and will collide with the JDK 1.5
build later, but I had to ensure that it works now - and the next JDK
1.4 build is too far away for me.

Stefan