Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jason Webber <we...@mminternet.com> on 2002/02/25 19:34:28 UTC

Added newlines in beginning

Is there anyway to get rid of about 10 newlines that show up before my
output actually begins?  I have looked all through my code and I don't
believe that they are coming from my code.  Anybody else have this problem?
Any suggestions appreciated.  It is now a problem now that I am writing csv
files to out.

Windows 2000
Apache 1.3.22
Tomcat 3.3

Re: Added newlines in beginning

Posted by Bert Van Kets <be...@visitronics.be>.
I presume you are talking about JSP files.
Are you using several lines with imports, language definition, taglib
definition, etc.  The carriage returns at the end of each line are kept in
the output.
make sure you don't have spaces or carriage returns between your scriplets.
Bert