Posted to users@maven.apache.org by maven_learner <jj...@web.de> on 2006/11/06 18:46:34 UTC

Problem with ear

Hi folks,

im trying to make an ear out which contains a war. the war can be deployed
in jboss without problems. but using the same war, packed in an ear using
maven's ear plugin, there are certain actions which i can load and certain
ones which i cant. the actions have nothing but just forwards. what could be
there problem?

thank you very much in advance.

Re: Problem with ear

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
I still think the Struts guys are probably better with this kind of
problem. It seems like you're missing something (missing dependency)
or have a misconfiguration in your EAR somewhere.

Perhaps JBoss has an EAR Verifier that could help you find the problem
and resolve it? Or maybe you should check the server logs during the
deployment to find errors?

Wayne

Re: Problem with ear

Re: Problem with ear

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
You said "Action" which makes me think Struts... This sounds like a
Struts problem, not Maven. Also, you need to post much more specific
information if you expect a helpful response from anyone.

Re: Problem with ear

Posted by maven_learner <jj...@web.de>.