Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by David Perez <Da...@isotrol.com> on 2004/02/26 17:08:27 UTC

There is any better web client for subversion?

I need a web client for Subversion, one like that ViewCVS for CVS, in
that i can view diffs and navigate through versions. Anyone who knows
about one, or about the development of anything that way, tell me, please!!!

--
   Manuel David Pérez Palma
   Equipo de Linux/Oracle

   ISOTROL S.A.
   Avda. de la innovación nº 1, 3ª plta, 41020 Sevilla
   Tel.: 955 036 814 - Fax: 955 036 849
   http://www.isotrol.com

RE: There is any better web client for subversion?

Posted by Roger Talkov <rc...@appworx.com>.
We tried WebSVN and are quite happy with it

Roger Talkov

AppWorx
425-644-2121 x135

Check out the project links page.  There are a few listed, including
ViewCVS.  For ViewCVS, I believe that you need to grab a version from
the trunk, since no released version includes subversion support yet.

http://subversion.tigris.org/project_links.html

Paul

Posted by Paul Gross <pa...@grosss.net>.

Posted by Carfield Yim <ca...@carfield.com.hk>.
ViewCVS is work with Subversion, since version 1.0

                         ''~``
                        ( o o )
+------------------.oooO--(_)--Oooo.------------------+
We are limited, not by our abilities, but by our vision.
|                                                     |
|           http://www.carfield.com.hk                |
|                    .oooO                            |
|                    (   )   Oooo.                    |
+---------------------\ (----(   )--------------------+
                       \_)    ) /
                             (_/

Posted by Daniel Lundin <da...@edgewall.com>.
David Perez wrote:
> I need a web client for Subversion, one like that ViewCVS for CVS, in
> that i can view diffs and navigate through versions. Anyone who knows
> about one, or about the development of anything that way, tell me,
> please!!!

You might want to take a look at Trac as well:

  http://trac.edgewall.com/

--
Daniel Lundin         |   Edgewall Software
daniel@edgewall.com   |   Professional GNU/Linux & Open Source Consulting