Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Aravindan Vijayan <av...@hortonworks.com> on 2017/08/15 19:12:11 UTC

Ambari-2.5.2 in blocker only mode

Hi all,

We have reached the stage where we want to allow only Blocker jiras into Ambari-2.5.2. Please move all non blocker jiras, if any, out of 2.5.2. I will start working on the release process for 2.5.2 in a couple of days.

Thanks!
--
Thanks and Regards,
Aravindan Vijayan

Re: Ambari-2.5.2 in blocker only mode

Posted by Aravindan Vijayan <av...@hortonworks.com>.
Hello all,

I will be creating a release candidate for Ambari-2.5.2 today. We are not expecting any new blockers to be created. Please move out any open 2.5.2 jiras to a suitable later release.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aravindan Vijayan