Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Sales <or...@erain.com> on 2005/12/29 05:53:11 UTC

[PST-96582]: [STATUS] (httpd-2.0) Wed Dec 28 23:49:13 2005

====== Please reply above this line ======

Rodent of Unusual Size,

Your ticket has been successfully submitted to our Sales department. One of our staff members will review it and reply accordingly. Listed below are ticket details that you will need in order to update or check the status of this ticket from the web.

	Ticket Login Key: ac2541bc  	Ticket ID: PST-96582
	Subject: [STATUS] (httpd-2.0) Wed Dec 28 23:49:13 2005
	Department: Sales

Team Erain

You can check the status or reply to this ticket online at http://www.erain.com/eSupport/index.php?_a=tickets&_m=viewmain&emailre=dev@httpd.apache.org&ticketkeyre=ac2541bc&_i=PST-96582

THE FOLLOWING ARE SOME POSSIBLE ANSWERS TO THIS TICKET FOUND IN OUR KNOWLEDGEBASE:
I am unable to import Text from an AI/EPS file.
http://www.erain.com/eSupport/index.php?_a=knowledgebase&_j=questiondetails&_i=70&ticketid2=PST-96582&ticketkey2=ac2541bc&doclose=1

Problem importing AI/EPS files containing text
http://www.erain.com/eSupport/index.php?_a=knowledgebase&_j=questiondetails&_i=100&ticketid2=PST-96582&ticketkey2=ac2541bc&doclose=1

Drivers
http://www.erain.com/eSupport/index.php?_a=knowledgebase&_j=questiondetails&_i=10&ticketid2=PST-96582&ticketkey2=ac2541bc&doclose=1

Please let us know if we can assist you any further,

Electric Rain Support