Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/08 01:11:19 UTC

Re: JSPWiki build failure

Hi David, Dave,

made a bunch of small tweaks to prepare for the 2.10.2 release, both of
your issues should be fixed on latest svn trunk. Would you mind trying to
build without su access? Also the numbers issue shuold be fixed too, I
think it was related to how JSPWIKI-821 was fixed.

thanks!

Re: JSPWiki build failure

Posted by Dave Koelmeyer <da...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz>.

On 08/07/15 22:36, Dave Koelmeyer wrote:
> On 08/07/15 11:11, Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez wrote:
>> Hi David, Dave,
>>
>> made a bunch of small tweaks to prepare for the 2.10.2 release, both of
>> your issues should be fixed on latest svn trunk. Would you mind trying to
>> build without su access? Also the numbers issue shuold be fixed too, I
>> think it was related to how JSPWIKI-821 was fixed.
>
> Hi Juan Pablo,
>
> Looks good here, and I can build with sudo required – thanks! :)

Argh, I mean of course I can build *without* sudo required.

Cheers,
Dave

--
Dave Koelmeyer