Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Venkatesh Babu <ve...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/11 09:00:45 UTC

Inconsistency in the OutOfMemory error when running cactus task

Hi All,

We have cactus test suite for all our JSP taglibraries ... The test suite is
running fine on a couple of machines (including my local machine, one of our
test machines), but when we try to setup our source code and test code in
one other local machine, the test cases fail ... The ant target cactifywar
is failing with OutOfMemoryException.

As far as I remember, we are supposed to set the -Xmx in JAVA_OPTS and
ANT_OPTS, which I've set in my local machine as -Xmx1024M .... But, setting
these environment variables on my colleague's machine is also not helping
us. Can anybody let me know as to whether we are missing anything in our
test case setup?

Thank you,
Venkatesh