Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Mark Leicester <ma...@efurbishment.com> on 2005/06/01 14:02:41 UTC

FYI: searches in May

Hello,

I think it's really useful to use search statistics as a way to work
out what a community is thinking about/looking for (a zeitgeist, if you
like). So, I've published a summary of the top 25 search keywords used
to access Planet Cocoon during May (out of a total of 1828 referrals
from search engines). See below, or read more here:
http://www.planetcocoon.com/en/node/2118. Do we have access to similar
logs for the official Cocoon site, or for the wiki?

44	hibernate cocoon
29	planetcocoon
25	scheduler with name 'cocoon' already exists
14	cforms
13	chs cocoon
11	processpipelineto
9	cocoon.sendpage
9	notserializableexception
8	cocoon webmail
8	cocoon-ehcache-1cache: could not create disk store
8	hibernate c3po
8	javaflow
7	cocoon spring
7	gianugo rabellino
6	cocoon upload
6	could not create task or type of type: if
6	logkit.xconf
6	xmlhttprequest widget
5	cforms examples
5	chicoon
5	cocoon cform
5	cocoon redirect-to
5	cocoon.processpipelineto
5	componentselector could not find the component for hint
5	concurrentmodificationexception

Mark

[OT] Re: FYI: searches in May

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 1 juin 05, à 14:02, Mark Leicester a écrit :
> ...7	gianugo rabellino...

So, it looks like Gianugo is the only one here to have a fan's
club...sigh...

-Bertrand