Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Alex <my...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/30 16:06:09 UTC

iXhash service issues

Hi all, I'm pretty sure this is a problem on their side, but can
anyone else confirm ixhash is having a problem? Anyone else using the
iXhash plugin? Their site http://www.ixhash.net/ also appears to be
down.

30-Sep-2018 12:03:24.249 query-errors: client @0x7ff3f01a43d0
68.195.193.45#44607
(230fe40b1401cf8c3fe2b8699cdb91bf.generic.ixhash.net): query failed
(SERVFAIL) for 230fe40b1401cf8c3fe2b8699cdb91bf.generic.ixhash.net/IN/A
at query.c:8580

ixhashdnsbl     GENERIC_IXHASH  generic.ixhash.net.
body            GENERIC_IXHASH  eval:check_ixhash('GENERIC_IXHASH')
tflags          GENERIC_IXHASH  net
score           GENERIC_IXHASH  1.5

ixhashdnsbl     NIXSPAM_IXHASH  ix.dnsbl.manitu.net.
body            NIXSPAM_IXHASH  eval:check_ixhash('NIXSPAM_IXHASH')
tflags          NIXSPAM_IXHASH  net
score           NIXSPAM_IXHASH  1.5

Re: iXhash service issues

Posted by "sebastian@debianfan.de" <se...@debianfan.de>.
Soweit ich das richtig verstanden habe, ist

http://www.dnsbl.manitu.net/

der „inhaltliche Nachfolger“ dieser Liste oder ?

Gruß

Sebastian

Re: iXhash service issues

Posted by Jakob Hirsch <jh...@plonk.de>.
Hi,

Re: iXhash service issues

Posted by Alessio Cecchi <al...@skye.it>.
Il 30/09/2018 18:06, Alex ha scritto:
> Hi all, I'm pretty sure this is a problem on their side, but can
> anyone else confirm ixhash is having a problem? Anyone else using the
> iXhash plugin? Their site http://www.ixhash.net/ also appears to be
> down.
>
> 30-Sep-2018 12:03:24.249 query-errors: client @0x7ff3f01a43d0
> 68.195.193.45#44607
> (230fe40b1401cf8c3fe2b8699cdb91bf.generic.ixhash.net): query failed
> (SERVFAIL) for 230fe40b1401cf8c3fe2b8699cdb91bf.generic.ixhash.net/IN/A
> at query.c:8580
>
> ixhashdnsbl     GENERIC_IXHASH  generic.ixhash.net.
> body            GENERIC_IXHASH  eval:check_ixhash('GENERIC_IXHASH')
> tflags          GENERIC_IXHASH  net
> score           GENERIC_IXHASH  1.5
>
> ixhashdnsbl     NIXSPAM_IXHASH  ix.dnsbl.manitu.net.
> body            NIXSPAM_IXHASH  eval:check_ixhash('NIXSPAM_IXHASH')
> tflags          NIXSPAM_IXHASH  net
> score           NIXSPAM_IXHASH  1.5
Hello,

we have the same issue and we disabled ixhash.net query.

--
Alessio Cecchi
Postmaster @ http://www.qboxmail.it