Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/10 02:30:50 UTC

Re: Process parquet files in batch mode with blink planner

Hi olivier,

Sorry for the late reply.
In blink planner,
- only hive parquet table can be read now.
- If you want to support native parquet files, you can modify
`ParquetTableSource` a little bit, extends StreamTableSource.

Best,
Jingsong Lee

--
Best, Jingsong Lee