Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Jason Smith <ja...@connexta.com> on 2016/08/04 13:00:15 UTC

4.0.6 release

Hello! Are there any updates on when 4.0.6 will be released?  Thanks

-          Jason

Re: 4.0.6 release

Posted by Jason Smith <ja...@connexta.com>.
Thanks JB – the blueprint 1.6.2 update coming in 4.0.6 is what I am specifically interested in.  Glad to hear it is coming soon.

- Jason

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
That's great!  Thanks again, JB.  Let us know if there's something we can
help with.  :)

Re: 4.0.6 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi James

Re: 4.0.6 release

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
JB,

What's the current plan on 4.0.6?  I can hold off a release of my custom
container if it's happening relatively soon.  We'd love to have the proper
boot feature ordering stuff.  Thanks for getting 3.0.8 out so quickly, btw!

Thanks,

James

Re: 4.0.6 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.