Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Manuel Mall <mm...@arcus.com.au> on 2005/09/19 11:29:06 UTC

Re: [Xmlgraphics-fop Wiki] Update of "ReleasePlanFirstPR" by JeremiasMaerki

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 05:22 pm, Apache Wiki wrote:

> +  * '''(done)''' The PDF and PS renderers should have a good quality
> and produce pretty much identical output

When I did the work on leaders recently I noticed that the PSRenderer
doesn't implement the fo:leader renderer (I haven't fixed that as I
don't know much about PS) and the PDF implementation was slightly
incorrect (I fixed that but still can't commit ...).

Manuel

Re: [Xmlgraphics-fop Wiki] Update of "ReleasePlanFirstPR" by JeremiasMaerki

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Thanks for the hint. Looks like I overlooked that problem. I'll go after
it as soon as you get your account (I'm really annoyed about the delay
by now) and got a chance to fix the PDFRenderer.

On 19.09.2005 11:29:06 Manuel Mall wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 05:22 pm, Apache Wiki wrote:
>
> > +  * '''(done)''' The PDF and PS renderers should have a good quality
> > and produce pretty much identical output
>
> When I did the work on leaders recently I noticed that the PSRenderer
> doesn't implement the fo:leader renderer (I haven't fixed that as I
> don't know much about PS) and the PDF implementation was slightly
> incorrect (I fixed that but still can't commit ...).
>
> Manuel

Jeremias Maerki