Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Avik Sengupta <av...@itellix.com> on 2005/04/22 17:10:18 UTC

State of HEAD (again)

running
ant test

on CVS Head version of POI now shows all tests PASSED. Please ensure
that any fix does not introduce a regression in the future.

Therefore, as you might have seen from CVS/Bugzilla mails, I have
started to check in some patches. I'll review more bugs in the coming
weeks.

After that, I really want to get on with the Powerpoint stuff.

Regards
-
Avik

PS: One open issue is with test15556, which opens the file attached to
bug 15556. While the old issue is still fixed, there is currently an
error due to OBJ record. I've disabled the test for now. Since this is
not a regression, and I have added a bug to record this issue  (34575) I
consider this an acceptable course of action.