Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Stephen Rufle <sr...@salmonllc.com> on 2009/12/04 20:05:17 UTC

Last referred url

I want to create a back link in an ftl page that goes back to the
calling page. How would I accomplish that? I think I want whatever the
value would have been for "view-last". I just do not know if there is
some OfBiz way of doing it or if I should just look at the request
directly in the ftl.

Re: Last referred url

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stephen,
Add the link on ftl say "go back" create a request in the controller to show
the last visited view like this.
    <request-map uri="goBack">
        <security https="false" auth="false"/>
        <response name="success" type="view-last"/>
    </request-map>
Here the goBack is the target of your link in the FTL. It will always
navigate to the page where you do not specify the save-last-view="false" in
the response of the request.

Rishi Solanki
Enterprise Software Developer
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.