Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by atul12345 <at...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/17 08:13:58 UTC

how to configure geronimo server with eclipse

Dear Sir,

               I am new for geronimo server, Actually my application run
successfully if i deployed my application means war file from outside the
eclipse but if i want to deploy my application on eclipse & start the server
that time I got the error like
Apache geronimo server failed to start but out of eclipse that is running
perfectly.
org/apache/geronimo/system/main/Daemon
and also i have installed wtp plugins but when I select the server there is
got  only two server geronimo version one is apache geronimo v1.0 and v1.0.

So anyone know what am i doing wrong.Thanx a lot to hearing..........

Re: how to configure geronimo server with eclipse

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Have you looked into the Geronimo v2.1 documentation?
Take a look at the "Development environment" section here http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/development-environment.html
It covers Installing Eclipse, WTP and the Geronimo Eclipse Plugin among a lot of other goodies

GEP 2.1.0 is getting released any time now. Until it is released you can download the latest build here http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/unstable/2.1.0/

HTH

Cheers!
Hernan