Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Deepak Jaiswal <dj...@hortonworks.com> on 2018/06/25 17:38:20 UTC

Hive QA logs not accessible

The Hive QA logs are not accessible for yesterday night’s run. Also, I don’t see any test running.
Is the disk full again?

Regards,
Deepak

Re: Hive QA logs not accessible

Posted by Vihang Karajgaonkar <vi...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
It looks like a infrastructure issue. Whenever H19 node tries to execute
the pre-commit job it fails because it cannot download maven artifacts
which fails the compilation process for Ptest Client.

Posted by Vihang Karajgaonkar <vi...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Deepak Jaiswal <dj...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Deepak Jaiswal <dj...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Vihang,