Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Jeff Duska <Je...@noaa.gov> on 2002/06/19 01:17:01 UTC

Help! Anyone using Velocity with Tomcat 4.1?

I sure I'm doing something simple, but I can't seem to get Velocity to
work in the current version of Tomact 4.1?

I was reading through the directions in the Apendix A about deploying an
application to Jakarta Tomcat. Instead of a working application, I keep
getting HTTP Status 404. I pretty sure this is just something stupid
I've done. I looks like the SampleServlet.java is not getting complied.

Can someone give a few pointers to where to look find the problem? I
know this is something simple, but for the life of me I not seeing it.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Duska
IMC
Applications Programmer