Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Ramakrishnan Subramanian <ra...@gmail.com> on 2023/05/11 13:50:22 UTC

Unable to access JIRA

Hi Team,

   I am unable to access JIRA. Also, I would like to contribute to kafka.
Please help me on this.

JIRA ID ramkris.subramanian
mail id : ramkris.subramanian@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards
Ram

Re: Unable to access JIRA

Posted by Ramakrishnan Subramanian <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luke,
  I did self submission for the kafka contribution. Please check and guide
me for the same.

Thanks & Regards
Ram

Re: Unable to access JIRA