Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Lance Oreste <LO...@greathealthworks.com> on 2017/02/28 18:11:59 UTC

conference waiting on leader

I configured openmeetings with asterisk integration. However, I am "Conference will begin when the leader arrives" when I call the conference number eventhough the leader is already in conference.

Connected to Asterisk GIT-13-13.12.2-311-g56e925f currently running on ghwconference1 (pid = 24972)
  == Using SIP RTP CoS mark 5
    -- Executing [40018@rooms-originate:1] ConfBridge("SIP/kamailio-00000004", "40018,default_bridge,sip_user") in new stack
   -- Channel CBAnn/40018-00000004;2 joined 'softmix' base-bridge <6df5dfea-ce6c-4733-99fe-d73a45b2a13c>
    -- <SIP/kamailio-00000004> Playing 'conf-waitforleader.slin' (language 'en')
    -- Started music on hold, class 'default', on channel 'SIP/kamailio-00000004'
    -- Channel SIP/kamailio-00000004 joined 'softmix' base-bridge <6df5dfea-ce6c-4733-99fe-d73a45b2a13c>
    -- <CBAnn/40018-00000004;1> Playing 'confbridge-join.slin' (language 'en')

Here is my config for /opt/red5sip/settings.properties
  GNU nano 2.5.3      File: /opt/red5sip/settings.properties

red5.host=127.0.0.1
om.context=rooms
red5.codec=asao
red5.codec.rate=22
sip.obproxy=127.0.0.1
sip.phone=red5sip_user
sip.authid=red5sip_user
sip.secret=12345
sip.realm=asterisk
sip.proxy=127.0.0.1
rooms.forceStart=yes
rooms=18,14,12,13,2

In great health,

Lance Oreste
Telecommunications Engineer II
Information Technology Department
Great HealthWorks, Inc.

[https://mail.greathealthworks.com/sig/GHWSigimage.png]
www.GreatHealthWorks.com<http://www.greathealthworks.com>
4150 SW 28th Way Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
[https://mail.greathealthworks.com/sig/pico.png]Office Phone:954-744-7400 ext: 1155 [https://mail.greathealthworks.com/sig/pico.png] TollFree: 800-488-8082 ext: 1155
[https://mail.greathealthworks.com/sig/pico.png]Direct Dial:
[https://mail.greathealthworks.com/sig/fico.png]Fax: 954-707-5081

Disclaimer:_-*************************************************-_
This e-mail message contains confidential, privileged information intended solely for the addressee. Please do not read, copy, or disseminate it unless you are the addressee. If you have received it in error, please call and speak with the message sender. Also, we would appreciate your forwarding the message back to us and deleting it from your system. Every effort has been made to ensure that any attachment to this mail does not contain a virus. While we have taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, neither it nor the sender can accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses. Please rely on your own virus check as no responsibility is taken by the sender for any damage arising out of any virus infection this communication may contain. This e-mail and all other electronic (including voice) communications from the sender's firm are for informational purposes only. No such communication is intended by the sender to constitute either an electronic record or an electronic signature or to constitute any agreement by the sender to conduct a transaction by electronic means. Any such intention or agreement is hereby expressly disclaimed unless otherwise specifically indicated.

Re: conference waiting on leader

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Have you searched mailing lists archive?
http://openmeetings.apache.org/mail-lists.html
There were some Asterisk experts on the list ....

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: conference waiting on leader