Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/30 12:03:04 UTC

[VOTE] Graduate ManifoldCF as a top-level project

Hearing no discussion, I'm opening the official voting thread.
Vote +1 to graduate ManifoldCF as a TLP.

+1 from me (binding)

Karl

Re: [WITHDRAW][VOTE] Graduate ManifoldCF as a top-level project

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
All that's left are specific exit signoffs from the incubator, and
ongoing mentor checks which are not time-delimited.  Hope that's OK;
if there's anything else you think needs to be done please let me
know.

Thanks!
Karl

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Karl!

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Graduate ManifoldCF as a top-level project

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,