Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org> on 2017/03/24 10:09:13 UTC

Immutable context

Hi,

I have started working on immutable context, basically there is no way
to access #context key anymore, something that was quite often used by
hackers.

This can affect users using #context in their expressions but it works
for 99,99% of others.

https://github.com/apache/struts/pull/125

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: Immutable context

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
Another set of changes, this time "DefaultMemberAccess" is gone, when
using OGNL you must always provide your own implementation (like
SecureMemberAccess in Struts), DEFAULT_MEMBER_ACCESS is gone as well.

Re: Immutable context

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.