Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Joseph Antonecchia <jo...@peregrine.com> on 2001/01/24 19:43:39 UTC

Messaging sample: No Deserializer found error

I registered the messaging sample using the ServiceManagerClient and
DeploymentDescriptor.xml
I am trying to run the Messaging sample using the following syntax:

java  samples.messaging.SendMessage
http://localhost:8089/soap/servlet/rpcrouter msg1.xml

I receive the following response.  Note: I have soap.jar and xmisoap.jar on
the classpath for tomcat as well as the java environment.  Any ideas?

RESPONSE:
--------
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xm
lns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance"
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org
/1999/XMLSchema">
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<SOAP-ENV:Fault>
<faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Client</faultcode>
<faultstring>No Deserializer found to deserialize a
'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/
soap/envelope/:Parameter' using encoding style 'null'.</faultstring>
<faultactor>/soap/servlet/rpcrouter</faultactor>
</SOAP-ENV:Fault>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

Thanks

Joe Antonecchia
Sr. Product Developer
Peregrine Systems
(858)480-3888

RE: Messaging sample: No Deserializer found error

Posted by Gus Delgado <gu...@netquotient.com>.
Joseph,
can you point me where you found the messagerouter client/server examples

Posted by Gus Delgado <gu...@netquotient.com>.
Joseph,