Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Charles Lalonde <th...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/14 10:59:42 UTC

Technical Issue

Hello,

For the last few days, all my documents have been afflicted by red squiggly
lines, as if the spellchecker feature has gone completely haywire.  I can
barely read my text with all these red squiggly lines.  Is somebody looking
into this issue, that is, if it should be effecting other users?

I've tried to correct the problem myself.  Rebooting my modem.  Restarting
my computer.  Downloading your new update.  Nothing's working.  I give up.

Thank you for your time.

Re: Technical Issue

Posted by DaveB <no...@tasit.net>.
> For the last few days, all my documents have been afflicted by red squiggly
> lines, as if the spellchecker feature has gone completely haywire.  I can
> barely read my text with all these red squiggly lines.  Is somebody looking
> into this issue, that is, if it should be effecting other users?
>
> I've tried to correct the problem myself.  Rebooting my modem.  Restarting
> my computer.  Downloading your new update.  Nothing's working.  I give up.
>
> Thank you for your time.

Hi Charles,

This is a known issue that can occur after an update.
The following links should help you resolve the issue:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=16512
or the most likely solution:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?p=58403#p58403

Regards
Dave
never be read.

Re: Technical Issue

Posted by zahra a <na...@gmail.com>.
hello.
which operating system do you use?
do you recieve any error message?
can you delete your openoffice and set it again?
God bless you!

On 11/14/17, Charles Lalonde <th...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> For the last few days, all my documents have been afflicted by red squiggly
> lines, as if the spellchecker feature has gone completely haywire.  I can
> barely read my text with all these red squiggly lines.  Is somebody looking
> into this issue, that is, if it should be effecting other users?
>
> I've tried to correct the problem myself.  Rebooting my modem.  Restarting
> my computer.  Downloading your new update.  Nothing's working.  I give up.
>
> Thank you for your time.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org