Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Lee Saunders <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/22 14:13:25 UTC

Are side-by-side installations possible?

Hello,

I am running OM 2.1.1, but would like to see how 2.2 compares.
If I unpack 2.2 into a new folder on my drive (windows desktop), will OM
create a new MySQL database or overwrite the existing one?

Thanks,

Lee.

Re: Are side-by-side installations possible?

Posted by Lee Saunders <le...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for trying, though. :)

Posted by Lee Saunders <le...@gmail.com>.
Hello George,

Posted by George Kirkham <gk...@co2crc.com.au>.
Lee,

[...]

/usr/lib/red5/webapps/openmeetings2/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/persistence

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
It's up to you. Just update persistence.XML file and set desired db name.
Also you need to change ports in red5.properties