Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/18 15:18:16 UTC

[VOTE] Tiles 2.1.4 release quality

The Tiles 2.1.4 test build has been available since 14 Oct 2009.

Release notes:

* https://issues.apache.org/struts/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10160&styleName=Html&version=21940

 * http://people.apache.org/builds/tiles/2.1.4/

Maven 2 staging repository:

 * http://people.apache.org/builds/tiles/2.1.4/m2-staging-repository/

If you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond with
a vote on its quality:

 [ ] Leave at test build
 [ ] Alpha
 [ ] Beta
 [ ] General Availability (GA)

Everyone who has tested the build is invited to vote. Votes by PMC
members are considered binding. A vote passes if there are at least
three binding +1s and more +1s than -1s.

Re: [VOTE] Tiles 2.1.4 release quality

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2009/10/18 Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>:
>  [X] General Availability (GA)

+1 to GA, only a bug fixing release.

Antonio

Re: [VOTE] Tiles 2.1.4 release quality

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
+1 GA

[RESULT] Tiles 2.1.4 release quality

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
This is the result of the vote:

+1 GA: Antonio, Nathan, Greg.

I will update the site and move artifacts ASAP, but I wish to wait to
complete thevote for the 2.2.1 version, so I do the changes one time
(lazy, eh? :-D )

Antonio

Re: [VOTE] Tiles 2.1.4 release quality

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.