Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Richard Pelavin <ri...@reactor8.com> on 2015/03/02 21:22:24 UTC

Re: polishing off bigtop : SSH Provisioning to the cloud

We set up a goto meeting for 10:00AM PST on Thursday March 5th

*Bigtop - DevOps Toolkit (DTK) Demo*
Thu, Mar 5, 10:00 AM Pacific Standard Time

   - Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
   https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/655931173
   - You can also dial in using your phone.
    United States (Long distance): +1 (571) 317-3122
    *Access Code:* 655-931-173
   More phone numbers:
   https://global.gotomeeting.com/655931173/numbersdisplay.html

If interested, but this day or time does not work, please send a note and
we can set up additional day/time(s) too.

We will have a few high level slides and then have a demo that shows how we
currently use Bigtop and how this can be naturally extended .to provide a
"one click" solution to deploy a rich variety of bigtop stacks with
different mixtures of services and different topologies that plugs on top
of the existing bigtop deployment work

As far as a screencast, we wanted  our first one to be a short focused
screencast; so that will be a follow up that we will put together shortly
- Rich

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
Hi Richard,

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.