Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ed Dowgiallo <ed...@ptdprolog.net> on 2003/12/15 16:45:38 UTC

Sharing struts taglibs in Tomcat

I am doing a lot of struts development and would like to place the struts jar files in the $TOMCAT_HOME/shared/lib directory instead of WEB-INF/lib for each individual war file.

What values for <taglib> in web.xml are likely to make this work?  Is there another way to accomplish the same effect?

Struts 1.1
Tomcat 4.1.29

Thank you,
Ed

Re: Sharing struts taglibs in Tomcat

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.
Quoting Ed Dowgiallo <ed...@ptdprolog.net>:

> I am doing a lot of struts development and would like to place the struts jar
> files in the $TOMCAT_HOME/shared/lib directory instead of WEB-INF/lib for
> each individual war file.
>
> What values for <taglib> in web.xml are likely to make this work?  Is there
> another way to accomplish the same effect?
>
> Struts 1.1
> Tomcat 4.1.29
>
> Thank you,
> Ed