Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/28 00:51:56 UTC

Using Axis2 WSDL2Java to generate annotated interfaces

Hi

   I'm working on fixing a issue in the Tuscany project where we are using
Axis2 WSDL2Java to generate interfaces and we need to get these interfaces
annotated (see http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-754).

   Would anyone be able to give me some pointers on how I could do this with
Axis2 ? I could not seem to find how I would tell Axis2 that I want "these"
annotations being generated when it process the interface.

   If it helps, portion of the code can be found at :
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/tools/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/tools/wsdl2java/generate/JavaInterfaceEmitter.java

TIA
Luciano Resende