Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/17 17:10:40 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix 4.4.1

L.S.,

I've uploaded a release for ServiceMix 4.4.1 to

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-019/

An overview of issues fixed in this release can be found in JIRA at
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4/fixforversion/12319445

The scm tag is available on

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/features/tags/features-4.4.1/

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix 4.4.1

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

The RELEASE-NOTES have been updated so I'm canceling this vote - expect a
new vote thread to be started in a few hours.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

>>> [org.springframework.beans.****factory.xml.****

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks Gert,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix 4.4.1

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
-1 (binding, sorry for that :/)

Critical:
- the RELEASE-NOTES file is not up to date. It mentions ServiceMix 4.4.0
and not 4.4.1. More over, it references the "old" version of the
dependencies (Camel 2.8.3 instead of 2.8.4, etc).

Minor comments:
- we have warnings around ActiveMQ namespace:
* org.springframework.osgi.extender - 1.2.1 | Bundle activemq-ra
(org.apache.activemq.activemq-ra) cannot see class
[org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.NamespaceHandlerResolver];
ignoring its namespace handler
* org.apache.xbean.blueprint - 3.7 | Could not load class:
org.apache.activemq.store.journal.JournalPersistenceAdapter due to
org/apache/activeio/journal/JournalEventListener
* Could not load class:
org.apache.activemq.store.journal.JournalPersistenceAdapterFactory due
to org/apache/activeio/journal/active/JournalLockedException
* Could not load class:
org.apache.activemq.store.PersistenceAdapterFactoryBean due to
org/apache/activeio/journal/active/JournalLockedException
- we still have the issue around pax-web-jetty (issue already known):
* Connection on port 8181 cannot be open. Reason: Address already in use
- we should update the NOTICE file as I think it doesn't mention all
tier software that we include

Anyway, the runtime looks good, I deployed a set of examples, camel
routes, etc, without problem.

Regards
JB

On 02/17/2012 05:10 PM, Gert Vanthienen wrote:
> L.S.,
>

> I've uploaded a release for ServiceMix 4.4.1 to
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-019/
>
> An overview of issues fixed in this release can be found in JIRA at
>    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4/fixforversion/12319445
>
> The scm tag is available on
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/features/tags/features-4.4.1/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>

> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen
> FuseSource