Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Иванов Григорий - <Iv...@esphere.ru> on 2020/10/20 13:39:00 UTC

Camel documentation question

Hello!

As I could remember there was a section on the old camel website about using activeMQ destination options

Is there a reason for not to have it now?

Camel AMQ component - https://camel.apache.org/components/latest/activemq-component.html

AMQ destination options - https://activemq.apache.org/destination-options

Thanks!

Re: Camel documentation question

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yeah you can use those options if you prefix with destination.
As in the CamelDestinationExclusiveConsumerTest unit test.

<route>
  <!-- use consumer.exclusive ActiveMQ destination option, notice we
have to prefix with destination. -->
  <from uri="activemq:foo?destination.consumer.exclusive=true&amp;destination.consumer.prefetchSize=50"/>
  <to uri="mock:results"/>
</route>

You are welcome to create a JIRA and if you want to add a section in
the docs about this.

--
Claus Ibsen