Posted to user@poi.apache.org by ju...@oocl.com on 2013/10/10 08:11:09 UTC

POI

Dear All,

  In my case POI version is 3.9., in generated excel file,  cell style doesn't take effect after some rows with cell style.
  For generated file, there are about  first 2000 rows which have been applied with cell style. But after them, all rows missed the cell style, is anybody can help? And no exception was thrown out.

Justin Liu

Best Regards

IMPORTANT NOTICE
Email from OOCL is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If it is not
intended for you, please delete it immediately unread.  The internet
cannot guarantee that this communication is free of viruses, interception
or interference and anyone who communicates with us by email is taken
to accept the risks in doing so.  Without limitation, OOCL and its affiliates
accept no liability whatsoever and howsoever arising in connection with
the use of this email.  Under no circumstances shall this email constitute
a binding agreement to carry or for provision of carriage services by OOCL,
which is subject to the availability of carrier's equipment and vessels and
the terms and conditions of OOCL's standard bill of lading which is also
available at http://www.oocl.com.

Re: POI

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.
On Thu, 10 Oct 2013, justin.liu@oocl.com wrote:
> In my case POI version is 3.9., in generated excel file, cell style
> doesn't take effect after some rows with cell style.

Generally need to set a cell style on a cell for it to have an effect.
Cell styles should be created once, as they're workbook scoped, then
re-used on cells they need to apply to

Nick