Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Annapoorna Chandra <ap...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/05 20:39:34 UTC

Re:ODE Axis2 and Weblogic 10.3.2

Hi,

  I am trying to deploy ODE to Weblogic 10.3.2.  I'm able to deploy it and
could bring up wsdl in browser.
I'm trying to send request to one of the operations in  webservice using
SoapUI.

ODE stores following data in ODE_FAULT table

"No response received for invoke (mexId=hqejbhcnphr50p37u69ui7), forcing it
into a failed state." and throws fault.

Besides this message I don't see any message to debug the problem.

My question to the list would be: have anyone
been able to deploy ODE into Weblogic  and sucsessfully send/receive
messages ,if so what is the approach?

The same processes I'm able to successfully deploy on Websphere,tomcat and
glassfish

Thank you very much in advance.

--
Annapoorna