Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by "Michiel Blokzijl (mblokzij)" <mb...@cisco.com> on 2014/09/11 16:46:31 UTC

Updating min number of cartridge instances (partitionMin)..?

Hi people,

Let’s say I’ve deployed a service using Stratos, and now I want to increase the minimum number of instances that should be active at a given point in time. How can I do that without unsubscribing them all (thus killing the service)?

I was looking through the API docs for 4.0 and 4.1 (CLI and REST), and didn’t see anything for updating or even deleting policies (and I don’t think it’s possible to update subscriptions without killing the cartridges either)...

Best regards,

Michiel

Re: Updating min number of cartridge instances (partitionMin)..?

Posted by "Michiel Blokzijl (mblokzij)" <mb...@cisco.com>.
Hi,

Ok, I look forward to that in 4.1.0! Thank you very much!

Michiel

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com>.