Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net> on 2015/04/06 16:29:26 UTC

[allura:tickets] #7817 Replace "mount point" field with URL field, on tool creation forms

- **labels**: ux, sf-2, sf-current --> ux, sf-2

---

** [tickets:#7817] Replace "mount point" field with URL field, on tool creation forms**

**Status:** closed
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Labels:** ux sf-2
**Created:** Tue Jan 13, 2015 03:18 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
**Last Updated:** Wed Mar 25, 2015 04:03 PM UTC
**Owner:** Heith Seewald

When installing a new tool or importing into a new tool, the form prompts for a "mount point" which is strange terminology, nobody knows what that means.  It'd be better if we called it "url path" or something like that.  And ideally showed an example full URL similar to what we do on /p/add_project when selecting a project shortname.  E.g.:

    ::text
    Tool url:   http://mysite.com/p/myproj/ [__________]

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/