Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by zhouxy1123 <zh...@sina.com> on 2018/05/21 04:35:20 UTC

How dose ignite implement concurrent control in transaction?

hi , How dose ignite implement concurrent control in transaction?
Since Ignite support Read Repeat isolation,so in a transaction lock protocol
is tow phase with respect to exclusive lock and well-formed. Does Ignite
implement tow phase lock and granule lock to prevent phantom read.Besides
Dose Ignite support granular locks and intend lock?

Re: How dose ignite implement concurrent control in transaction?

Posted by zhouxy1123 <zh...@sina.com>.
hi Dmitriy Pavlov ,
thanks for your reply,
I read the doc , and I find that in RR isolation ,there is just one kind of
lock.
So Ignite dose not support share lock ?  And dose Ignite not support granule

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Probably answers can be found here
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Ignite+Key-Value+Transactions+Architecture