Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> on 2012/05/30 17:22:18 UTC

Any reason HBase 0.94 hasn't been pushed to Maven?

Its been a couple of weeks after the release has happened
but I still don't see the artifacts pushed to Maven. Any
reason for not doing this?

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Any reason HBase 0.94 hasn't been pushed to Maven?

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 10:58 AM, lars hofhansl <lh...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks Stack... Actually I think it is my fault :)

OK.  Lets blame you (smile).

Roman, it should be up now:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/hbase/hbase/0.94.0/.
 Let us know if any issues.

St.Ack

Re: Any reason HBase 0.94 hasn't been pushed to Maven?

Posted by lars hofhansl <lh...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Stack... Actually I think it is my fault :)

-- Lars

________________________________
> Its been a couple of weeks after the release has happened
> but I still don't see the artifacts pushed to Maven. Any
> reason for not doing this?

My fault.

Will fix today.

St.Ack

Re: Any reason HBase 0.94 hasn't been pushed to Maven?

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 8:22 AM, Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> wrote:
> Its been a couple of weeks after the release has happened
> but I still don't see the artifacts pushed to Maven. Any
> reason for not doing this?

My fault.

Will fix today.

St.Ack