Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr> on 2011/03/24 12:45:51 UTC

Modbus

Hi,
I commited in my sandbox
( http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/sandbox/jvermillard/mina-modbus/ )
a small Modbus (also called JBus sometimes) stack.

There is Modbus TCP and RTU codec (master and slave mode), and a small
canvas for creating modbus tables.

The test case and the doco are broken.
I ported it for MINA 1.0 so I need to fix the test, and write the
javadoc. Once it's in a better state I would like to import it as a new
module for 2.0.3. WDYT ?

About modbus :
http://www.modbus.org/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modbus

--
Julien Vermillard

Archean Technologies
http://www.archean.fr

Re: Modbus

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>.
Le Thu, 24 Mar 2011 12:45:51 +0100,
Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr> a écrit :

> Hi,
> I commited in my sandbox
> ( http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/sandbox/jvermillard/mina-modbus/ )
> a small Modbus (also called JBus sometimes) stack.
>
> There is Modbus TCP and RTU codec (master and slave mode), and a small
> canvas for creating modbus tables.
>
> The test case and the doco are broken.
> I ported it for MINA 1.0 so I need to fix the test, and write the
> javadoc. Once it's in a better state I would like to import it as a
> new module for 2.0.3. WDYT ?
>
> About modbus :
> http://www.modbus.org/
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modbus

Test case are fixed now, it should compile/install fine with maven

--
Julien Vermillard

Archean Technologies
http://www.archean.fr