Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/01 19:36:20 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Kafka PMC Member: Bruno Cadonna

Hi everyone,

I'd like to introduce our new Kafka PMC member, Bruno.

Bruno has been a committer since April. 2021 and has been very active in
the community. He's a key contributor to Kafka Streams, and also helped
review a lot of horizontal improvements such as Mockito. It is my pleasure
to announce that Bruno has agreed to join the Kafka PMC.

Congratulations, Bruno!

-- Guozhang Wang, on behalf of Apache Kafka PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Kafka PMC Member: Bruno Cadonna

Posted by Bruno Cadonna <ca...@apache.org>.
Thank you all!

I am really honoured to have become a PMC member.

Looking forward to contributing further to Apache Kafka.

Best,
Bruno

Posted by Bruno Cadonna <ca...@apache.org>.
Thank you all!

Posted by Levani Kokhreidze <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jorge Esteban Quilcate Otoya <qu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Bruno!!

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Bruno!

Posted by Matthew Benedict de Detrich <ma...@aiven.io.INVALID>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Josep Prat <jo...@aiven.io.INVALID>.
Congrats Bruno!

———

Posted by Tom Bentley <tb...@redhat.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by David Jacot <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Randall Hauch <rh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Bruno!

Posted by Sagar <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Bruno!

Posted by deng ziming <de...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by José Armando García Sancio <js...@confluent.io.INVALID>.
Congratulations Bruno!

On Wed, Nov 2, 2022 at 1:54 PM Matthias J. Sax <mj...@apache.org> wrote:

> Congrats!
>
> On 11/1/22 7:08 PM, Luke Chen wrote:
> > Congrats Bruno!
> > Well deserved!
> >
> > Luke
> >
> > On Wed, Nov 2, 2022 at 10:07 AM John Roesler <vv...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Congratulations, Bruno!!!

> >> active in
> >> helped

--
-José

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Kafka PMC Member: Bruno Cadonna

Posted by José Armando García Sancio <js...@confluent.io.INVALID>.
Congratulations Bruno!

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org>.
Congrats!