Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Tiberius Nicolae Cocarlea <ti...@edi-soft.com> on 2014/02/14 15:58:36 UTC

Commit crash with Tortoise SVN 1.8.4

Hi,

We have several branches and we run same routines to make the builds. But starting with 1.8.4, on some of the branches we get this error:

svn: E235000: In file 'D:\Development\SVN\Releases\TortoiseSVN-1.8.4\ext\subversion\libsvn_client\copy.c' line 1374: assertion failed <commit_items != NULL>

On some other branches it's working. The batch files and the tools we use to make the build are the same on all branches. Only the application source code is different, of course. What can cause this crash?

Tiberius - Nicolae Cocârlea