Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com> on 2006/03/01 13:02:05 UTC

[VOTE] Accept HARMONY-127 : Eclipse plug-in for Harmony JRE support

All paperwork has been received.  I'll be getting that into SVN today,
but lest get the voting kicked off...

Please vote on acceptance of the donation of the eclipse plug-in for
Harmony JRE Support :

[ ] +1 Accept
[ ] -1 Don't accept (provide reason)

Re: [VOTE] Accept HARMONY-127 : Eclipse plug-in for Harmony JRE support

Posted by Enrico Migliore <en...@fatti.com>.
Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:

> All paperwork has been received.  I'll be getting that into SVN today,
> but lest get the voting kicked off...
>
> Please vote on acceptance of the donation of the eclipse plug-in for
> Harmony JRE Support :
>
> [ ] +1 Accept
> [ ] -1 Don't accept (provide reason)

+1

Enrico

Re: [VOTE] Accept HARMONY-127 : Eclipse plug-in for Harmony JRE support

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.
+1

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.

--
Stefano.

Re: [VOTE] Accept HARMONY-127 : Eclipse plug-in for Harmony JRE support

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Leo Simons <ma...@leosimons.com>.
Man, I didn't even know it was coming. Too much email (and lots of real
life stuff to do, I must say, moving house is a lot of work!) for me to
keep track. Way cool though. I need to sort-of get "off" the PPMC, back
into my "just mentoring" role, and then we need some more people on that
PPMC who actually have the time for all the proper audit and review.

+0.5 seems cool but have not reviewed extensively enough to give a +1.

On Wed, Mar 01, 2006 at 07:02:05AM -0500, Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> All paperwork has been received.  I'll be getting that into SVN today,
> but lest get the voting kicked off...
>
> Please vote on acceptance of the donation of the eclipse plug-in for
> Harmony JRE Support :
>
> [ ] +1 Accept
> [ ] -1 Don't accept (provide reason)

- LSD

Re: [VOTE] Accept HARMONY-127 : Eclipse plug-in for Harmony JRE support

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
+1

Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> All paperwork has been received.  I'll be getting that into SVN today,
> but lest get the voting kicked off...
>
> Please vote on acceptance of the donation of the eclipse plug-in for
> Harmony JRE Support :
>
> [ ] +1 Accept
> [ ] -1 Don't accept (provide reason)

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)
IBM Java technology centre, UK.

Re: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Accept HARMONY-127 : Eclipse plug-in for Harmony JRE support

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.

Tim Ellison wrote:
> Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
>> Vote passed : +1 from geir, tim, enrico, dims, stefano, karan, leo.  No
>> opposition.
>>
>> I assigned this JIRA to tim, as it's his code... :)
>
> Not any more, 'partner' ;-)

Heh.  You know what I meant.  Still, you* do still retain the copyright :)

geir

* == IBM

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.

Posted by karan malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:

> All paperwork has been received.  I'll be getting that into SVN today,
> but lest get the voting kicked off...
>
> Please vote on acceptance of the donation of the eclipse plug-in for
> Harmony JRE Support :
>
> [ ] +1 Accept
> [ ] -1 Don't accept (provide reason)

--