Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ProInd <ki...@yahoo.com> on 2008/05/28 23:53:20 UTC

SlowConsumerHandling - Spooling to Disk

Hi

I am using the activeMQ 5.1 . Can any one please provide the URL or any kind
of piece of info which can help me in configuring the slowconsumerHandling -
Spooling to disk.
I did read about the slow consumer handling from the following link.

http://activemq.apache.org/slow-consumer-handling.html

But I didn't find info related to configuring the Spooling to Disk(WITH OUT
DISCARDING THE MESSAGES).
I would like to know whether the current release will support the feature or
is it targeted for the future releases. If it is available in the current
release can any one please guide me with the config

Thanks in Advance

VK

Re: SlowConsumerHandling - Spooling to Disk

Posted by ProInd <ki...@yahoo.com>.
Thanq Rob

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.