Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Daniel Beer <Da...@gmx.net> on 2007/01/23 13:12:41 UTC

Set an sequence of any

Hi,

I want to add a list of XmlObjects to one field.

My xsd-file looks like this:

[...]
    <xsd:complexType name="Children-Set">
        <xsd:sequence minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded">
            <xsd:any/>
        </xsd:sequence>
    </xsd:complexType>
[...]

But the generated class has no methods to access/set a list.

I tried, which only works for one XmlObject:

ChildrenSet cs = foo.addNewChildrenSet();
cs.set(what);

I also tried to use an XmlSimpleList, but it is *not* an XmlObject.

I read http://xmlbeans.apache.org/docs/2.0.0/guide/conHandlingAny.html but either didn't understand it, or the examples are to easy. I dont't want to add a few simple text-elements, but large complex objects, and I don't want to do it by hand...

Thanks in advance,
Daniel
Jetzt GMX ProMail testen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail