Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/20 19:32:25 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Nutch 1.11?

Hi Folks,
Title says it all.
There is only one pending issue for 1.11.
I am testing our the Tika 1.11 patch right now.
Do you guys want me to push a release if we can get the Tika committed?
I can do this tonight when I get home.
Ta
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: [MASSMAIL][DISCUSS] Release Nutch 1.11?

Posted by Jorge Luis Betancourt González <jl...@uci.cu>.
I don't see any problems. And +1 for pushing a RC after the Tika issue get's committed.

Regards,

There is only one pending issue for 1.11.
I am testing our the Tika 1.11 patch right now.
Do you guys want me to push a release if we can get the Tika committed?
I can do this tonight when I get home.
Ta
Lewis

--
Lewis

Noviembre 13-14: Final Caribeña 2015 del Concurso de Programación ACM-ICPC
https://icpc.baylor.edu/regionals/finder/cf-2015

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Nutch 1.11?