Posted to user@ant.apache.org by sandyg <ga...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/03 11:39:15 UTC

ant home path

Hi,
please can u help me.

I am using ant install  to install my project in to server with following
code.
<target name="remove" description="Remove application in Tomcat">
 	<install url="${tomcat.manager.url}"         username="${tomcat.username}"
 	           password="${tomcat.manager.password}"
		   path="/${warname}"
		   war="file:.\${dist}\${warname}.war"/>
                                </target>

here it is unable to find the file in my project that is at (.) and throws
IOException.
But if i give full path its running fine.

Now i need help for to get the folder path where my ant is running.

Re: ant home path

Posted by sandyg <ga...@gmail.com>.
HI,
Supareno
 Tnx for the response.But the problem is same.Actually me war is in dist
folder which is in root folder and build is also at the root folder.
d:/root/dist/abc.war
d:/root/build.xml
I had tried all the occurances but its unable to find the path.
Its says /dist/abc.war not found(IOEception)

these are the different ways i am trying
war="${name}"
war="${dist}/${name}"
war="./${dist}/${name}"
war="${top}/${dist}/${name}"
please send me the response .

Re: ant home path

Posted by sandyg <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Supareno

I got hte solution

by giving
<install url="${tomcat.manager.url}"
		                 username="${tomcat.manager.username}"
		                 password="${tomcat.manager.password}"
		                 path="/${warname}"
						 war="${basedir}\${dist}\${warname}.war"/>

in this way  i got the solution.
once again tnx for the help.

Re: ant home path

Posted by supareno <re...@free.fr>.