Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Damon Childs <mi...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/21 17:00:39 UTC

DatePicker not showing Days Just y

Im working with the date picker and all I’m getting: y y y instead of the
actual days IE: m t w. Ive searched the net, src, & my templates and I’m
not getting anywhere,

Config info & Versions

<tapestry-release-version>5.4.0</tapestry-release-version>
<servlet-api-release-version>2.5</servlet-api-release-version>

configuration.add(SymbolConstants.JAVASCRIPT_INFRASTRUCTURE_PROVIDER, "jquery");
configuration.add(SymbolConstants.BOOTSTRAP_ROOT, "context:mybootstrap");
configuration.add(SymbolConstants.MINIFICATION_ENABLED, true);

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Damon