Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Alef Arendsen <al...@smarthaven.com> on 2001/03/05 21:27:54 UTC

Final of beta1.1

Hi all,

first of I'm really happy with the possibility right now for appenders and layouts to get the actual object logged instead of just the rendered string and also the namespacing thing is quite handy...

One question though, do you have any estimation on when it's going to be final? One month, two month, one year?

thnx in advance,

alef arendsen
SmartHaven

Re: Final of beta1.1

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <cg...@qos.ch>.
Unfortunately, I cannot give you any firm dates. April sounds reasonable tough. Ceki