Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Philipp Chudinov <mo...@basko.ru> on 2002/03/26 15:06:46 UTC

Re: Good and bad news

some developers reports a memory leak in Xalan (your description looks
similar). maybe that is the problem. if you are interested, i can try to
translate those thread (its in russian).

Posted by Anders Conrad <ac...@dsl.dk>.
In any case, it is the Xindice server that slows down. Xalan, on the client
side, is started in a new instance of JVM for each document so that should
not be the problem. Whether the xindice server uses Xalan for processing
queries, I don't know.

Thanks for your offer of translation, I don't think that is needed at this
point.

Anders