Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Döring Markus <Ma...@tcc-products.de> on 2012/02/08 10:20:27 UTC

[Trinidad] JIRA Issue 354: autoSubmit on text field suppresses ActionEvent on a button

Hi List,

I've come across this issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-354
and have to say (as others already posted in jira comments) that the issue is still not fixed in latest release.
Additionally it not only occurs on text field but also on select many listbox, select many shuttle any maybe a lot more components.

Jira should be opened again and someone should look into it, because an issue from 2006 still not fixed is a pain.

Thanks
Markus

Re: [Trinidad] JIRA Issue 354: autoSubmit on text field suppresses ActionEvent on a button

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Marcus, thanks for bringing this up on the list.  Frankly it wasn't on
my radar.  I went ahead and reopened it and added 2.0.0 as a release.
Many of the old bugs from incubator get ignored, but if this is still
an issue in 2.0.0 then in needs a look at.

Sent from my iPad