Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Cliff1016 <cl...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/18 03:15:11 UTC

Does the XML security package work with Xerces-C v1.6 ?

Hi All,

My supervisor is asking me to implement some functions doing the XML
signature. I was thinking about using the Apache XML security library but
then my supervisor said that our server has Xerces-C v1.6 installed and I
cannot upgrade it since we have lots of old programs depending on it. So,
does anybody know if I could use Xerces-C v1.6 or if there is any other work
around for this. Your replies will be greatly appreciated.

Cliff

Re: Does the XML security package work with Xerces-C v1.6 ?

Posted by Cliff1016 <cl...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Berin,

Yes, our server is indeed running with "1.6" :)  Anyway, I will try to add
2.7 as a speparate lib as you suggested. Thanks a lot !!

Cliff

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>.

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>.